Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
Take our three day tour from Edinburgh (departs 09:00) to enjoy the natural beauty and delights of one of Scotland’s favourite islands: The Isle of Skye.
- Spend two nights on the rugged Isle of Skye
- Snap a photo of Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis.
- Step back in time with a visit to Eilean Donan Castle
- See the Black Houses - ancient dwellings of the Scots
Leaving Christchurch in the morning, travel through the fertile farmland of the Canterbury Plains to the shores of the stunning, glacier-fed Lake Tekapo, where you can view the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd and take in the sights of the spectacular Southern Alps. Then continue to the location of New Zealand's tallest mountain, Aoraki / Mount Cook, situated in a national park and UNESCO World Heritage site.
Although celebrated as New Zealand's ‘adventure capital’ Queenstown offers far more than a fast paced action-packed holiday. Settled on the shores of Lake Wakatipu beneath a soaring panorama of the Remarkables Mountain Range, this alpine town is surrounded by a plethora of historic, gastronomic and scenic wonders.
- Your tour will be conducted by a knowledgeable and friendly English-speaking Driver-Guide
- Luxury modern air-conditioned MAN or Mercedes Benz coach, no older than 3 years.