This compact Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments, and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal — truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the Pink City and get a taste of rural life at a Dhula village.
- Explore the pulsating city of New Delhi
- Visit the iconic and sparkling Taj Mahal
- Experience local life at Dhula Village
- Uncover the unique pink city of Jaipur
Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm. If you arrive with hours (or days) to spare, consider striking out on your own, perhaps to visit the World Heritage-listed Humayun's Tomb. A great (and tasty) way to get under the city’s skin in very little time is to book an Urban Adventure like the Delhi City Food Crawl. After the 6 pm meeting, head out for an optional meal with your group at a local restaurant.
Join your group leader on an excursion through Old Delhi. Ride the city’s metro system, and then hop in a rickshaw to the once water-filled square of Chandni Chowk. Discover the Jama Masjid, Delhi’s oldest mosque, before learning about the history of the Sikh religion at the Sheeshganj Gurudwara. Accommodation: Hotel
- Hotels (6 nts), comfortable tented camp (1 nt)
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Private vehicle, taxis, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw