Mountain Fuji, Tokyo
Popular Extended Tours
Discover Mt. Fuji, the highest mountain in Japan and listed as the World Heritage in 2013, During full-day tour by air-conditioned coach at Hakone Area which is famous for its natural beauty. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Mt.Fuji through Pirate cruise on Lake Ashi. Visit 5th station of Mt.Fuji at 2,000 meters above ground. This tour will take you to the Mt Fuji area, which has earned the title of UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Start off your exciting day of exploration with a pickup from select hotels/hostels in the early afternoon, before heading to the tour meeting point at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Our first stop is Tokyo’s 40-story-tall World Trade Center building where you will get to marvel at impressive 360-degree views from the skyscraper’s Seaside Top observation platform. From this unique vantage point you’ll have 20 minutes to spot the city’s iconic Tokyo Tower, the Tokyo Skytree and, if the weather’s clear, perhaps the majestic Mount Fuji.
- Local and professional guide
- Entrance fees (you and guide) *Kachi kachi ropeway is 800JPY per person
- Lunch (you and guide)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation fee to move around (you and guide) *One day bus pass is 1,000-1,500JPY per person